Wax Digital web3 allows large and mid-sized organisations around the world to quickly and cost-effectively bring spend under control.
It's an area often poorly served by the functionality found in entrenched finance systems, but Wax Digital web3 delivers on all the key fronts to make spend management a highly compelling proposition:
- The industry's most intuitive web-based user interface
- Fully hosted, managed and maintained on your behalf
- Available in purchase-to-pay, sourcing or fully integrated source-to-pay variants
- With cost-effective fast-track implementation
- Easily and seamlessly integrated with incumbent financial management systems
- Backed by expert, highly experienced support services from design to delivery
And Wax Digital recently featured in the highly influential and authoritative eProcurement Market and Vendor Landscape report from Gartner, the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. Read more about the report findings here.
Wax Digital is a best-of-breed eProcurement vendor that has been powering spend management for private and public sector organisations with class-leading SaaS software since 2001.
Keep up to date with Wax Digital
and gain access to a wealth of procurement, finance and technology focused news
A clearer view of supplier risk
As supply chains expand in global reach and complexity, in this article for Supp…
Steven Colquhoun, Procurement Director at Virgin Active discusses which key areas of the business work alongside the procurement team.
6 steps to successful supplier adoption
Any new eProcurement solution should be designed to bring benefit to both buyer …
The Procurement Summit 2014
Date: November 11th 2014